[Sticky] Updates 9/26
Today we have the first major update to the client available.
This update is around 700 MB and brings many image translations to the client.
- OK / Cancel buttons
- Ctrl-A / Stat Window.
- Magic Doll Gambler
- Passive Spell Mouse Hover
- Emoticon Window
- Party Button Translations Started.
- Pledge Window Translations Started.
- All Giran Shops & NPC’s are now English (excludes Talass).
- N – Coins are now Cow Coins.
- Many improvements to translations overall.
We also have some server updates to mention.
Bounty is now active. Use -bounty player_name level to set a Bounty on another character.
Bounty’s are issued in 3 levels.
Level 1 ~ 20,000,000 Adena
Target receives +1 DMG, +1 HIT, +1 Bow DMG, +1 BOW HIT, +1 SP, +1 DMG REDUCTION
Level 2 ~ 40,000,000 Adena
Target receives +2 DMG, +2 HIT, +2 Bow DMG, +2 BOW HIT, +2 SP, +2 DMG REDUCTION
Level 3 ~ 60,000,000 Adena
Target receives +3 DMG, +3 HIT, +3 Bow DMG, +3 BOW HIT, +3 SP, +3 DMG REDUCTION
- Wanted players will now properly display Wanted:Level beside their name.
- Improvements to the way mobs and npc were spawned.
- Improvements to checks for spells being used. This resulted in a 50% drop in memory usage.
- -hpbar no longer requires on or off. Simply use -hpbar
We have many more updates in store. Our mission is to make this client 100% English and we’re damn close to it. We will continue to squash bugs as reported and improving the overall experience for you, the player.
~ FRISKYCOW TEAM ~